Thursday 1 January 2015

A new year! .. January Challenge with WW1.


Happy New year to you all Smile  .. have you got your resolutions in place? Has that no buying or eating chocolate resolution been broken yet? Mine is a bit too easy this year, buy less scrapping supplies – I wonder how long it will take before I cave?

This month we are very lucky to be collaborating with Sketchabilities. They are an online blog that also do a challenge each month but theirs involves a sketch – absolutely perfect for WW1. So we supplied the amazing colour and they supplied a fantastic sketch – now it is up to you to use them both!

There will be MANY prizes this month and the chance to be a GUEST CT on either of the 2 blogs is also a possibility! .. I will also be showcasing my fav entries on the WW1 Facebook page too!


So create away .. using both of these..


ww1 placid blue

AND

sketchabilities Jan sketch in collab with ww1.

And here are the amazing WW1 Teams creations for this month:
 
Rikki Graziani
  Rikki


Tracey Lea Henly
  Tracey


Natalie May
nat2


Katie Howard
Katie
 


Janet Bott
janet
 

Lizzy Crust
Lizzy

Marelle Jackman
marelle

Heidi Barclay
Heidi

Nicole Doinon
nicole

Tania Ridgwell
tania

Amanda Baldwin
amanda

International Guest Designer
Celie Bernard – France

Guest Ct - Celie Bernard (france)
celie - france copy
I have been scrapping since 2007, at the beginning it was a hobby but since 2010 it has become a consuming passion.  - I live with my darling Fred and we have twin 2 ½ years girls and another daughter who is 11 years. 
I do a little of everything in scrap but I have a preference for pages and mini-albums. And mostly I scrapbook my daughters or my little cousin.  My favourite colour is definitely pink in all shades of it from pastel to neon. 
What inspires me the most for my scrapbooking are my daughters, I also like to spend hours watching pinterest galleries where I find the colours, that make me want to scrap. I live in a tiny village in southern Ardèche western France. A little paradise in the countryside.


  Please ensure you use the link to the actual BLOG POST for your entry and use your name and country..ie. Janet Bott (AUS) 

2 comments:

Monique Nicole Fox said...

All finished! http://living-in-the-positive.blogspot.com/2015/01/white-with-1s-january-challenge.html

Minimalist Home Furniture said...

wow an amazing work with a unique theme, I salute the author because not everyone can make a work like this, keep creating, best wishes always, oh yes if there is a chance so good visit my blog Minimalist Home Furniture, thank you very much